ISO 9001:2015 is an internationally recognized standard for Quality Management Systems (QMS). It provides a framework and principles for your company to ensure that the common sense approach to running your business in a consistent manner to achieve customer satisfaction. ISO 9001 is suitable for any organization that wants to improve its operation and is managed, regardless of size or sector. However, the best returns come from companies who are ready to take it throughout the organization rather than individual sites, departments or regions.
The ISO 9001:2015 Standard is based on below mentions eight quality management principles:
- Customer focus
- Involvement of people
- System approach to management
- Continual improvement
- Factual approach to decision making
- Mutually beneficial supplier relationships
Advantage of ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- Provides a systematic and visible to the continuous improvement of performance.
- Edges over competitors who do not have accreditation.
- Increase customer satisfaction and international recognition.
- Operation structure of the organization to achieve the desired results.
- Creates the brand of the organization.
- Helps increase efficiency in the organization.
- Improving the coherence of higher education service and product quality levels of customer satisfaction.
- Improved productivity, improved customer perception and cost savings
- Improved communication effectiveness, morale and competitive advantage with job satisfaction increased marketing and sales opportunities